Friday, July 20, 2012

Shoes Are Done

From what I've been told, there are no more shoes coming to the stores. So, sadly, don't be expecting any major shipments of Italian shoes anytime soon, unless your local Daffy's received some Boemos shoes, but there were none down here in Philly. Shoes that came in this week were from Sebago, Robert Zur -- some nice loafers made in India for $99 and Rockadelic. That is it.


Other items -- Lots of blazers from FB (made in Italy) -- nothing special, but they are not bad. And a TON of leathers from Izod - real bottom of the barrel stuff.

If this is what is left, we may as well just call in the undertaker now.

Though -- I will say, I did some shopping in the kids dept. for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. BEAUTIFUL stuff there - I can't tell you how nice this stuff is -- in particular, items for both girls and boys from Alviero Martini and Billionaire Couture, pieces for girls from Gattinoni and Roccobarocco and the most gorgeous wool blazers and coats for boys from Tagliatore -- all of this, made in Italy.  If the boy's stuff was about 10x's the size, I'd be buying it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment