Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend Update

So the Friday truck brought in a bunch of well known characters, some good, some pretty worthless -- knitwear from Daniele Fiesoli (made in Italy) came in, mostly knitted vests from what I saw. The worthless side of things came from Estro Moda, specifically, Umberto Zebra (made in Italy) and a few other random brands mixed in - poor fabrication and construction, and a lot of gaudy detailing. Never quite understood why they keep carrying this stuff every season.

Forgot to mention - earlier in the week, the Spring line from Paul & Shark (made in Italy) came in, including a few pair of really nice leather casual shoes, which sold out quite quickly from what I understand.  Also in shoes, we got pretty ho hum stuff from Via Spiga and Impulse.

That's it for the week; if I get time, I will finally post pics of my Jey Cole Man findings - I actually purchased quite a nice tie selection from the line for Spring which I hope to showcase.

Any comments, feel free to leave below, or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/yellowbaggers

No comments:

Post a Comment