Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgivng! + Live Tweet Update

Happy Thanksgiving!

Per request of some readers out there, here are pics of the Santoni shoes I picked up at Marshalls last week - one is a pair of beige suede brogues w/rubber sole, the other is a pair of gray suede ankle boots also w/rubber soles, both of which I'm saving for Spring. There were some nicer ones in the store w/full leather sole, but none in my size and I was too excited to remember to take my phone out for a few snapshots.

And a quick update on Daffy's merchandise - I stopped into Philly on Wednesday, literally just to wish the staff a good holiday, and a glance of my eye caught wind of the fact that they're now selling Norelco and Panasonic shavers. I truly hope this is just a seasonal thing for the holidays.

Anyway, I will be starting my live tweeting tomorrow (twitter.com/#!/yellowbaggers) around 10AM eastern from the 44th & Madison store in NYC. The plan then calls for the new Times Square store at 44th & 8th, then 34th St., then Soho, then 18th St., then a brief stop at the TJMaxx/Marshalls combo on 18th St. a few blocks away, then back uptown to the two Daffy's on 57th St. All in all I'm planning on 7 Daffy's total, and will be live-tweeting from all of them if everything goes to plan. Saturday will continue with stops in three Jersey stores - Paramus, Totowa and East Hanover. Sunday may be a Daffy's-free day, though I may stop over in the two Elizabeth stores if I have time to kill on my drive back down to Philly. So it's possible I may visit literally one dozen Daffy's in the next three days. Why, you ask? I have an addiction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment