Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/1 Update

Nothing particularly great in this week, in fact I didn't notice any new clothing aside from some accessories (listed below):

A new batch of ties came in from Intermoda SpA (made in Italy) -- namely ties from Moschino and Gianfranco Ferre. Unfortunately for myself, the ties were too wide, but there were definitely some beautiful pieces in there including a number of wool ties. Both labels were $29.99

The only other new stuff that I noticed down here in Philly was some assorted chachkis - optical mice, shoe shine kits, Travelocity-branded airplane pillows, and some wallets. The only thing notable out of that bunch was the wallets which came from J. Fold - these actually retail at better department stores such as Bloomingdales. But I would personally have liked the wallets w/out all the other nonsense. I suppose they're trying to be more like TJMaxx/Marshalls/Ross that sell all the electronics and trinkets, but I don't know if that's a great move.

No comments:

Post a Comment