Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gazzarrini Explosion at Daffy's!

Glad to say I was horribly wrong about my prediction that we wouldn't be seeing much from Gazzarrini (made in Italy) this season. Visited the 34th St. store today, and they had a HUGE shipment of suits, sportcoats, pants, jackets and leathers. I imagine most stores will be getting it in tomorrow if they haven't already.

Again, don't have much time for a full write-up, but I couldn't be happier at how wrong I was. Expect large selections of suits at 34th St., 57th St. East Side and the Soho store. 57th west side and 40th & Madison stores will likely get limited selections as well. The Paramus, NJ store is expected to get stuff in tomorrow; I'm unsure about the other NJ locations, but given the amount of merchandise that I saw at 34th St., there should be plenty to go around.

Cotton suits will run you $169, cotton/silk blends and wools will set you back $199. For some reason these are priced higher than what I paid at the Philadelphia store a few weeks back when no other store had the stuff in ($139/suit for wools).

No comments:

Post a Comment