Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snacks and Socks

Just for fun, I wanted to document what I believe to be some of the more absurd items being sold down here in the Philly men's dept. at Daffy's. The first is an introduction that came in last week -- assorted gourmet snacks, including pretzels, chocolate and popcorn. Nothing against selling this stuff, but I don't think it belongs in the men's department, nor on the first floor next to the entrance way where temperatures are likely to vary. I just fear it starts moving Daffy's towards TJMaxx/Marshalls territory, which is not the image I have of the store.

And from the 'Who Ever Thought This Would Sell?' category -- Compression socks and 'Diabetic Luxury' socks. Sadly, the people who need these things aren't likely to be able to physically make it into the stores to purchase them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment