Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inventory Time!

While I have been bagging on Daffy's merchandise in recent posts, there are definitely still some nice items if you take the time to sift through the lesser-quality merchandise. And starting today, you'll get an extra 25% off select Fall merchandise.

I've been told that inventory (at least at one of the stores) is taking place on January 10th, so if you want to wait a few weeks, you'll likely get some bigger discounts.

Personally, I just can't wait til the Spring merchandise comes in so I can [hopefully] get myself some better quality suits -- the best merchandise always comes in in the beginning of the season (probably end of February/early March), though 'best' is relative given this past season's poor selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment